New Integrated Heat Recovery System for Stenter with Fully-Automatic Cleaning Provides a Low-Maintenance Way to Save Energy.
As Part of an Ongoing Effort to Reduce Energy Consumption in the Textile Industry, DaeLim’s Heat Plus has Developed a New Integrated Heat Recovery System for Stenters.
The System Comprises a Compact, Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger, Which is Installed Within the Roof Structure on the Senter.
The heat Exchanger Uses Energy from the Exhaust Gas to Preheat up to 300% of the Incoming Fresh Air Entering by the Stenter. Depends on Production Time & Energy Cost,This Provides Energy Savings of 15-25% and a Typical Payback Period of Around 24 Months.
The Polished Heat Exchanger Tubes Require Very Little Maintenance. However, Maintenance Downtime on the System can be Avoided Completely Using AutomaticCleaning System, Cleans the Heat Exchanger Tubes at Predetermined Intervals. This Ensures That the System is Always Operating at Maximum Efficiency And This Also Ensures of Partial Condensation and Reduction of Pollutants by About 20% .
1) This Heats a Fresh Air to Approximate 130℃ with Exhaust Gas Temperature of 160℃
2) Heat Recovery & Air Purification System Feed Back Preheated Fresh Air to Two(2) or
Three(3) Units of Stenter
3) This Provides Energy Saving of 15~25%, Depending On Production Condition Typical
Payback Period of Around 10months.
4) Auto Cleaning System In Polished Heat Exchanger Tube Reduce The Amount of Duckwork
Required and Reduce The Condensed Pollutants by 20% While Operating Maximum Efficiency
& Environmental Effect
5) This Protect The Temperature Down of First & Last Chamber Because of High Preheated Air
Entering To the Front Chamber of Stenter, Which Increase Productivity 8~15%
6) This Minimize the Possibility of Droping of Condensate Water By the Flow of Cold Air Around
The Chamber, Which Reduce the Defect Product
7) This Minimize the Risk of Fire By Decreasing the Final Discharge Tempearature and Reducing
the Pollutants Material.
8) No Need Special Space For Installation Because of Install on the Roof of Stenter.
1) This Transfer The Exhaust Gas To Water.
2) Recover 50~70% of Exhaust Gas.
3) Heating of Industrial Water To Approx. 55℃ -60℃ Through “Heat Plus”.
4) Condensation and Reduction of Pollutants by About 30%.
5) The Biggest Efficiency of Save Energy On the Comparison of
6) Save time for Heating a Cold Water, Which Increase Productivity.